Our urinary system is the body's toxin management plant. A slight dysfunction in it can cause discomfort and pain. These problems may range from minor complaints to life-threatening complications.
The Urology department at Om Shivam Multi Speciality Hospital is highly equipped to diagnose and treat all kinds of illness affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostate and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of the origin or cause of the disorder.
Scope of Services:
- Endoscopy surgeries for prostate (TURP), Bladder Tumor(TURBT), Urethra (OIU)
- Endoscopic procedures like PCNL, Ureteroscopy and Cystolitholapaxy.
- Hi-tech urological surgeries like Urocoil Placement, Endo-Balloon Dilation, Endo-Pyelotomy, Sting procedure.
- Investigative procedures like Uroflometry, Cystometry, EMG, Pressure flow study and Video-Urodynamics.
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries, Laparoscopic nephrectomy, Adrenalectomy, Lap. Pyeloplasty, Orchiopexy, radical Prostatectomy, and VVF repair (vesico-vaginal fistula)
- Management of Renal failure patients, A V Fistula, CAPD cannula insertion.
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence (TVI), artificial sphincter placement.
- 24 x7 emergency and daily OPD by specialist
24 hours uro-care
24 hours uro-care with daily morning and evening OPD
Minimal access urological emergencies
Urolithiasis management and prevention clinic
World acclaimed Philips IITV with DSA facility
Urodynamic facility state-of-the-art Urodynamics Laboratory to do investigative procedures
Urinary incontinence clinic
Specialised departments of Reconstructive Urology, Uro-Oncology and Paediatric Urology
Post-operative care and close monitoring by surgeon and highly-trained staff.
Management of urosurgical trauma patients
Facilities for laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
Nephrology department to back up for indoor patients
Post-operative ICU with trained nursing and Paramedical staff to take care of the patients
Impotence and Andrology clinic
Impotence and Andrology clinic: Facilities like Penile Doppler, Microscopic varicocelectomy, Vaso-epididymal anastomosis